What are the Benefits of Wheatgrass Powder? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
What are the Benefits of Wheatgrass Powder?
Growing your own wheatgrass isn't the most convenient of ways to add a little oomph to your diet. Luckily we've got a handy powder version that you can add to shakes or mix with water for that boost of goodness!
Wheatgrass is bursting with chlorophyll which increases oxygen levels in the blood. Chlorophyl has alkalising properties, which decreases the likelihood of disease, infection and sickness. That brilliant green powder is also packed with vitamin K, B and amino acids and is perfect for adding to your protein shakes.
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day
- Technology and Your Best Life
- Women's Health Series: Contraception
- Balance Festival: What to Expect
- Protein Packed Substitutes for Your Favourite Chocolate Bars