Balance Festival: What to Expect
Have you got your tickets for Balance Festival yet? The fitness and health extravaganza kicks off on 12th May for three days at the Truman Brewery in North London and is packed with classes, shopping and education. We thought we’d take you on a closer look inside the festival to see what you can expect…
Refuel Café – Neat will be providing your post workout replenishment in our Refuel Café, including some of our signature shakes! What flavours would you like to see there on the day? Let us know in the comments!
On the fitness front:
- 230 fitness classes and 10,000 workouts from some of London’s most progressive studios including Barry’s Bootcamp, Third Space, Another Space, F45, Extend Barre, Equinox and BOOM Cycle.
- An EPIC collision style workout (think Martial Art vs Ashtanga) to the backdrop of a live DJ.
- The Urban Tri - a unique fitness challenge consisting of HIIT, RUN and YOGA to raise funds for Project Waterfall.
- Live cooking demonstrations and workshops with talented, healthy chefs
- The Balanced Kitchen – food offerings from three of the most popular healthy food companies in London.
- The Market: Over 200 of the top healthy foods brands showcasing their innovative and mouth-wateringly delicious products.
- Insightful talks and in-depth debates taking place with food and fitness experts in the Balance Festival LAB.
- A Welltodo Career Clinic, visitors will access all the latest knowledge shaping up the world of wellness.
- The Health + Wellness Summit featuring presentations from influential individuals in the Health and Wellness Market.
Sound ace? We think so! Check out the full line up over at the Balance Festival website here. We can’t wait to see you there this Spring!