BOXXHIIT workout from Neat Ambassador Louis Rennocks
You probably already know about Neat Ambassador Louis Rennocks: He's an ex-boxer, Barrys Bootcamp Instructor, Personal Trainer and Sports Injury Therapist, and if that's not enough, he's also the founder of the BoxxMethod. He's one hard working dude.
Using his extensive experience, Louis has spent the past year working super hard to create and refine the BoxxMethod workouts which will see you finding your fighter and totally changing your mindset on working out!
The concept is intense shadow boxing combined with high intensity interval training with no bags, no pads and no ring. It’s just you, a pair of 1kg dumbbells and expert instructors coaching you through a series of 3 minute relentless rounds. If this sounds like your kind of work out (sounds like ours!), then head over to BoxxMethod and check out the details.
In the meantime, Louis has shared one of his BOXXHIIT 15 minute workouts with us, so you can see how awesome they are and try at home!
You can find out more about Louis and his health & fitness ethos at his ambassador profile.
- How to Take the Perfect Food Photograph
- 5 Recipes for Afternoon Tea Week
- Jane Plan's Tips For Creating The Ultimate Running Playlist
- Try a Sport: Swimming
- Can Stress Be Good For You?
- Our SportsAid Sponsored Athlete: Jacob Peters
- 5 Protein Pancake Recipes for Weekend Brunching
- The Death of the Diet
- Eminem Workout Playlist
- Our Ambassador's Favourite Healthy Snacks