BOXXHIIT workout from Neat Ambassador Louis Rennocks
You probably already know about Neat Ambassador Louis Rennocks: He's an ex-boxer, Barrys Bootcamp Instructor, Personal Trainer and Sports Injury Therapist, and if that's not enough, he's also the founder of the BoxxMethod. He's one hard working dude.
Using his extensive experience, Louis has spent the past year working super hard to create and refine the BoxxMethod workouts which will see you finding your fighter and totally changing your mindset on working out!
The concept is intense shadow boxing combined with high intensity interval training with no bags, no pads and no ring. It’s just you, a pair of 1kg dumbbells and expert instructors coaching you through a series of 3 minute relentless rounds. If this sounds like your kind of work out (sounds like ours!), then head over to BoxxMethod and check out the details.
In the meantime, Louis has shared one of his BOXXHIIT 15 minute workouts with us, so you can see how awesome they are and try at home!
You can find out more about Louis and his health & fitness ethos at his ambassador profile.
- Women's Health Series: Amenorrhoea or Absent Periods
- Rihanna Workout Playlist
- How to Keep Organised as a Busy Mum
- All You Need To Know About Surfcations
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day