Christmas Recipe Wrap Up
We've shared a sackful of Christmas Recipes this December, but we know you're busy people: Christmas parties to attend and presents to wrap. Here's the festive mix of cookies, cakes, salads and roasts to get you in the spirit of holiday baking.
The perfect activity to get in the Christmas spirit - baking cookies! This recipe offers you a healthier alternative to traditional gingerbread or sugar cookies.
This warming and delicious drink is super easy to make and will rival any red cup seasonal blend!
A great meat-alternative, this nut roast is packed with flavour and will look beautiful on any Christmas table.
Chocolate orange is synonymous with Christmas and this is a twist on the traditional chocolate orange stocking filler.
This one may not scream 'Christmas', but the warm roasted veg and cranberries will have you feeling warm and cosy in no time.
These protein balls are an adorable way to snack healthier but keep that festive spirit high.
This recipe has all the chocolate - what more do you need? With a frosting made from dates, protein powder and cacao, this is the ultimate Christmas treat.
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day
- Technology and Your Best Life
- Women's Health Series: Contraception
- Balance Festival: What to Expect
- Protein Packed Substitutes for Your Favourite Chocolate Bars