I only do two exercise classes a week; do I need a protein supplement? #QoW
Protein will help your muscles to recover, whether you’re working out six days a week or if you’re a casual class goer – the results are the same. If you’re a casual exerciser, you probably don’t need to the thinking about Creatine or BCAAs, but protein will be useful for your recovery.
You also need to consider your diet. If you're vegetarian or vegan and feel like you struggle to get enough protein from your food, you may want to consider a supplement whether you exercise or not.
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day
- Technology and Your Best Life
- Women's Health Series: Contraception
- Balance Festival: What to Expect
- Protein Packed Substitutes for Your Favourite Chocolate Bars