More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
Our Neat Ambassadors know all about the best places to get a healthy lunch and obviously the Neat Café is at the top of the list! But where else do they like to lunch? We shared some of their top tips back in January and now they’re back with more recommendations!
So where do Third Space trainers, new mums and the famous Dr. Nick grab a bite when they want something clean and healthy?
Third Space Trainer & Fitness Personality, Jamie-Ray Hartshorne:
“The Mae Deli in Marble Arch.”
Ex-Olympian and Founder of myPilates London, Peter Pallai:
New Mum and Brand & Digital Manager at lululemon, Bronwen Foster-Butler
GP, Dr. Nick Ambatzis:
‘I love Milos Restaurant. They fly in fresh fish and vegetables from Greece every day’
Finally, CoCreator and Coach at CrossFit Las Olas, Casey Anderson:
“Haha I don’t know, I’ve only seen it on TV (I live in Florida).” – who’s going to suggest great places for Casey to eat at when she visits London?!
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day
- Technology and Your Best Life
- Women's Health Series: Contraception
- Balance Festival: What to Expect
- Protein Packed Substitutes for Your Favourite Chocolate Bars