Shrove Tuesday: Five Protein Pancake Recipes
Forget Christmas, forget New Year, forget birthdays - Pancake Day is the best day of the year. FACT. That golden Tuesday once a year where you can justify eating pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
To celebrate, here's five Protein Pancake recipes you can try at home...
Easy Breezy Protein Pancakes
Super easy, four ingredient pancakes that anyone can whip up at home. Stack 'em high and conquer with your choice of toppings. Find the recipe here.
Vegan Matcha Protein Pancakes
We added a kick of Organic Matcha Green Tea to these pancakes - the morning boost you need to boss your day. Find the recipe here.
Quinoa Protein Pancakes
Filling and packed with protein from that yummy quinoa and our protein powder. This is a great one for left over quinoa because we always make that little bit too much! Find the recipe here.
Savoury Buckwheat Protein Crepes
Change things up a little with these savoury crepes. Not only can you swap out your fruits and drizzle for cream cheese and salmon, but crepes just sound fancy. Find the recipe here.
Banana Oat Protein Pancakes
Another easy recipe that you can make before work (just put the phone down and scroll through instagram later!). These banana pancakes are tasty AND far from naughty. Find the recipe here.
If you're making pancakes today, add a scoop of Neat protein - it's perfect for pancake batter and any flavour works. Tag us in your creations, we'd love to see them!
- Women's Health Series: Amenorrhoea or Absent Periods
- Rihanna Workout Playlist
- How to Keep Organised as a Busy Mum
- All You Need To Know About Surfcations
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day