The Neat Café: Launch Night and Beyond
Last night saw the grand unveiling of our new Neat Café and lululemon’s European Flagship store on Regent Street, and what a night! With the lululemon dj spinning the classic tunes (Bruno, Will Smith, Britney), we had a cracking soundtrack to chat over.
We teamed up with Natural Fitness Food to provide an array of delightful dishes to feed the hungry special guests. With salmon, steak, chicken, veggie and vegan options, there was something for everyone! As well as juices from B.Fresh and extra catering from lululemon (the maple whiskey and poutine were awesome!).
With a goal-setting photobooth, alcohol vapour cloud and glow in the dark jelly, lululemon created an amazingly original experience – check out our instagram story for more!
Today we opened the doors for the first time and you can officially come and hang out at the Neat Café anytime! We’ve got juices from Press & B.Fresh, healthy food and snack pots, Ozone coffee, Bluebird Tea and of course, our protein shakes! With a community area to sit down and enjoy some time out, Neat and lululemon are a great fit!
We can’t wait to hear what you think!
- 5 Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Workout Motivation for New Mums
- Our 5 Favourite Healthy Ingredients That Aren't Just For Eating!
- Neat Sponsors Nuts Over The Atlantic
- Neat at Balance Festival
- The Best Walks in the City
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Bronwen Foster-Butler
- Little Mix Workout Playlist
- How to Make Home Workouts Work For You
- How Did Our Ambassadors Get Into Health and Fitness?