The Neat Café: Launch Night and Beyond
Last night saw the grand unveiling of our new Neat Café and lululemon’s European Flagship store on Regent Street, and what a night! With the lululemon dj spinning the classic tunes (Bruno, Will Smith, Britney), we had a cracking soundtrack to chat over.
We teamed up with Natural Fitness Food to provide an array of delightful dishes to feed the hungry special guests. With salmon, steak, chicken, veggie and vegan options, there was something for everyone! As well as juices from B.Fresh and extra catering from lululemon (the maple whiskey and poutine were awesome!).
With a goal-setting photobooth, alcohol vapour cloud and glow in the dark jelly, lululemon created an amazingly original experience – check out our instagram story for more!
Today we opened the doors for the first time and you can officially come and hang out at the Neat Café anytime! We’ve got juices from Press & B.Fresh, healthy food and snack pots, Ozone coffee, Bluebird Tea and of course, our protein shakes! With a community area to sit down and enjoy some time out, Neat and lululemon are a great fit!
We can’t wait to hear what you think!
- Marathon Training: Race Recovery
- Marathon Training: Race Day
- Women's Health Series: Ectopic Pregnancy & Miscarriage
- Nerves: Exercising to Improve Mobility in the Nervous System
- How Do the Neat Ambassadors Relax?
- Women's Health Series: Ovarian Cancer
- The Whole Nine Months - Tips and Tricks for Surviving Pregnancy
- 5 Ingredients We Love
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Jamie-Ray Hartshorne
- World Health Day: Depression: Let’s Talk