What Are the Benefits of Whey Protein? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
What Are the Benefits of Whey Protein?
Whey protein, like all our protein products, is great for helping muscles rebuild and repair. It’s packed with all the essential amino acids your body needs and is the fastest acting protein supplement you can take. It’s naturally high in leucine, which is the amino acid that has the most impact on your muscles actually using the protein you take. Studies have show that whey protein can lead to great gains in lean body mass and strength.
Protein, especially in whey form, has been shown to keep you feeling fuller for longer too, so switching out your afternoon snack with a whey protein shake can help keep hunger pangs away better than carbs or fats. It’s also been suggested that a breakfast that contains protein from whey is the best way to start the day.
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day
- Technology and Your Best Life
- Women's Health Series: Contraception
- Balance Festival: What to Expect
- Protein Packed Substitutes for Your Favourite Chocolate Bars