This frozen yoghurt berry bark is very Neat dessert, perfect for sunny days when all you want is ice cream! Made with simple, all-natural ingredients, it's high in protein and low in sugar but certainly doesn't compromise on taste.
This one couldn't be simpler. Mix together the yoghurt, whey protein, vanilla extract and honey until smooth and creamy. Stir in your chosen fruit and mixed nuts, spread the mixture about an inch thick on a lined baking tray and freeze overnight.
Chop into chunks and devour, or store in the freezer for when your sweet tooth needs satisfying!
(Serves approx. 4)
- 1 1/2 cups greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 serving of Neat Nutrition Vanilla Protein
- 3 tablespoons clear honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- A splash of almond milk to bind
- 1/2 cup chopped berries - we used raspberries and blueberries
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts, chocolate chips and dried fruit