August 19, 2020
Peanut Butter Protein Brownies (Vegan)
Become the most popular person at your next bbq or picnic by whipping up a batch of these homemade peanut butter protein brownies! They taste so good no-one will ever guess they're vegan-friendly, gluten and soy free...
Preheat your oven to 170c degrees.
In a food processor combine the bananas and nut butter. Add in the cocoa powder, protein powder and milk and blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a greased cake ban and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing and decorating.
Top tip: we added squares of dark chocolate whilst it was still warm to get gooey melted chocolate on top!
- 2 serving Neat Nutrition Plant Protein (Chocolate)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk - we used hazelnut
- 3 tbsp stevia, brown sugar or alternative granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter - we used Pic's
- 3 medium bananas, overripe is best
- A large pinch of salt