Are There Any Health Benefits to a Non-Vegan Taking Vegan Protein? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Are There Any Health Benefits to a Non-Vegan Taking Vegan Protein?
This week's QoW comes from Instagrammer @vickimarsh85 who asked: ‘Are there any health benefits to a non-vegan using vegan protein?’
We work hard to ensure that our Whey and Vegan Proteins are both great additions to a balanced diet. With our Vegan Protein, we use a blend of whole pea and hemp sources to ensure an amino profile similar to Whey with high levels of essential amino acids.
None of our protein powders contain artificial sweeteners, flavourings or fillers, so both will quickly and easily deliver essential amino acids to the muscles preventing fatigue and speeding up recovery and growth.
However, Vegan Protein is particularly good for people that are lactose intolerant or suffer from allergies, as it is hypoallergenic. If you feel that Whey Protein is affecting your digestion or causing any issues at all, Vegan could be a great alternative.
- Women's Health Series: Amenorrhoea or Absent Periods
- Rihanna Workout Playlist
- How to Keep Organised as a Busy Mum
- All You Need To Know About Surfcations
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day