Can I Have More Than One Protein Shake a Day? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Can I Have More Than One Protein Shake a Day?
This week’s question comes from our event at Shoreditch House last Friday where we were asked ‘can I have more than one protein shake a day?’
Yes, you can have more than one shake per day. Should you have more than one shake per day? – that’s a good follow on question and all depends on you, your diet and your exercise. If you have a protein heavy diet and you’re not undertaking much exercise, you don’t need to add lots of shakes to your daily routine. If you’re having a heavy workout in the morning and down a shake before your commute, then have another mid-afternoon with some fruit or veg, then all you’re doing is giving your body the tools it needs to repair. Everyone is different and you should listen to your body, taking into account your dietary needs.
- Women's Health Series: Amenorrhoea or Absent Periods
- Rihanna Workout Playlist
- How to Keep Organised as a Busy Mum
- All You Need To Know About Surfcations
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day