Do I Have to Mix My Protein Powder with Water?
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Do I Have to Mix My Protein with Water?
No! You don’t even have to mix it with liquid at all. It’s completely up to you how you use your protein powder and how it fits into your lifestyle.
Mixing with water and drinking after a gym session will get the amino acids in the protein to your muscles quicker than anything else. It’s here that they will start work on repairing your muscles and aiding recovery. But if that’s not your thing, you can start your morning with a shake mixed with almond milk and fruits/veggies that will keep you feeling satiated until lunch.
Alternatively, you can check out all our amazing recipes and make some protein balls for your mid-afternoon snack, start your weekend with protein pancakes or make a vegan soup for dinner. The only limit to the way you can use your protein powder is your imagination!
- Blast From The Past Workout Playlist
- 3 Protein Packed Unicorn Recipes
- A Lesson in Coffee With Ozone
- Get to Know Our Ambassadors: Nicole Harrison
- 5 Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Workout Motivation for New Mums
- Our 5 Favourite Healthy Ingredients That Aren't Just For Eating!
- Neat Sponsors Nuts Over The Atlantic
- Neat at Balance Festival
- The Best Walks in the City