Neat x SportsAid
Since Neat’s conception, we’ve wanted to support charities that are close to our hearts so when we met with the team at SportsAid, it was a perfect match!
SportsAid helps the next generation of British sports stars by giving them financial support and recognition during the critical early stages of their careers. Charlie and Lee understand how important this support is to young people wanting a life in sport, having pursued it themselves since they were teenagers.
We all love watching the Olympics, Paralympics, and Commonwealth Games. The athletes we root for, the teams we cheer on and the wins we celebrate as a collective audience are because of organisations like SportsAid.
This year alone, more than 400 athletes representing Team GB and ParalympicsGB in Rio at both the Olympics and Paralympics have received help from SportsAid during their development. People like heptathlete Jessica Ennis-Hill and swimmer Ellie Simmonds were both SportsAid funded athletes and household names such as Tom Daley, Mo Farah, Amir Khan, Rebecca Adlington, Kelly Holmes and Chris Hoy are all part of SportsAid’s amazing alumni.
With two ex-GB swimmers in our midst, we thought the perfect way to celebrate partnering with our chosen charity, SportsAid, was a swimming challenge. So on September 24th, Team Neat: Lee, Charlie, Rob, Catty and Chess will be donning wetsuits and undertaking the one-mile open water challenge called Swim Serpentine. Keep an eye on our social feeds for training pictures and prep, and if you feel like a day out – come and cheer us on at Hyde Park on the 24th.
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day
- Technology and Your Best Life
- Women's Health Series: Contraception
- Balance Festival: What to Expect
- Protein Packed Substitutes for Your Favourite Chocolate Bars