How Long Will My Bag of Neat Protein Last For? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
How Long Will My Bag of Neat Protein Last For?
The answer to this question is very much subjective. It depends on how many scoops you’re using and how many times a week you use it. As a standard, our bags of protein will contain 1kg of product, which equates to:
- 33 servings of Whey Protein, Lean Protein or Slow Release Protein
- 28 servings of Vegan Protein
So why the difference between the amount of servings? Well, to ensure a high protein yield in our Vegan Protein, the scoop is slightly larger (35g) than that in our Whey, Lean and Slow Release Proteins (30g). This ensures that per 35g of powder, you get 25g of protein which is a great percentage for a vegan protein which are notoriously lower in protein content than whey alternatives.
So based on these servings, if you use one scoop a day your bag of protein will last around a month. Obviously if you’re only using a scoop every few days, it will last longer.
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day
- Technology and Your Best Life
- Women's Health Series: Contraception
- Balance Festival: What to Expect
- Protein Packed Substitutes for Your Favourite Chocolate Bars