What are the Macros in Neat Products? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
What are the Macros in Neat Products?
We understand that a lot of people who are interested in our products count their macros. If this sounds like a foreign language to you, here’s a quick explanation: The term ‘macros’ is short for macronutrients. Dr. Nick did a great blog series on these, but the headline is that macronutrients are nutrients the body requires primarily for energy. They’re called macronutrients because they need to be consumed in large amounts.
Macros are proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Some find that counting these helps them regulate their diets and use various apps to count the macro content in their food (it’s a variation on counting calories). We provide a macro breakdown for our recipes on this site to help those who like to keep track.
Each product we sell has a nutritional breakdown featured on the product page, much like the one below:
This nutritional breakdown includes the grams of protein, carbohydrate and fat per scoop. This should help when adding your shakes to any tracker you may be using.
- Blast From The Past Workout Playlist
- 3 Protein Packed Unicorn Recipes
- A Lesson in Coffee With Ozone
- Get to Know Our Ambassadors: Nicole Harrison
- 5 Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Workout Motivation for New Mums
- Our 5 Favourite Healthy Ingredients That Aren't Just For Eating!
- Neat Sponsors Nuts Over The Atlantic
- Neat at Balance Festival
- The Best Walks in the City