Is Vegan Protein Better For You? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Is Vegan Protein Better For You?
It’s not a case of better or worse, it’s more about lifestyle and choice. Vegan and Whey proteins each have their benefits and it’s more about what suits you and your body. Lets break down the headline pros of both:
- Hypoallergenic: Great for people that are lactose intolerant or suffer from allergies.
- Can be easier to digest because it’s plant based.
- Whey is higher in all the essential amino acids – those your body doesn’t make itself and need from your diet.
- Whey protein is higher in BCAAs than vegan protein.
So the protein that’s better is really the protein that’s better for you!
- Women's Health Series: Amenorrhoea or Absent Periods
- Rihanna Workout Playlist
- How to Keep Organised as a Busy Mum
- All You Need To Know About Surfcations
- Get to Know our Ambassadors: Dr Nick
- Women's Health Series: Cervical Cancer and Screening
- How Do the Lungs Respond to Exercise?
- More Neat Ambassador’s Favourite Healthy Eateries in London
- 3 Outdoor HIIT Workouts for Spring
- 5 Green Shakes for St Patrick’s Day