Is Vegan Protein Better For You? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Is Vegan Protein Better For You?
It’s not a case of better or worse, it’s more about lifestyle and choice. Vegan and Whey proteins each have their benefits and it’s more about what suits you and your body. Lets break down the headline pros of both:
- Hypoallergenic: Great for people that are lactose intolerant or suffer from allergies.
- Can be easier to digest because it’s plant based.
- Whey is higher in all the essential amino acids – those your body doesn’t make itself and need from your diet.
- Whey protein is higher in BCAAs than vegan protein.
So the protein that’s better is really the protein that’s better for you!
- Why A Cool Down Is So Important
- How to Take the Perfect Food Photograph
- 5 Recipes for Afternoon Tea Week
- Jane Plan's Tips For Creating The Ultimate Running Playlist
- Try a Sport: Swimming
- Can Stress Be Good For You?
- Our SportsAid Sponsored Athlete: Jacob Peters
- 5 Protein Pancake Recipes for Weekend Brunching
- The Death of the Diet
- Eminem Workout Playlist