We’ve changed for the better!
At Neat Nutrition we are constantly striving to improve our products to bring you the best tasting, most natural products with minimal ingredients. As part of this ongoing commitment, we are delighted to share that we are now using Thaumatin (pronounced thom-a-tin) in all our products.
Thaumatin is a naturally occurring protein found in the Katemfe fruit from West Africa, and is extracted naturally using just water.
We have replaced Stevia with Thaumatin because it is naturally much sweeter which means that we can use less of it. Something that fits perfectly with the Neat Nutrition mission to deliver great tasting products with minimal components and all natural ingredients.
Just like with your workouts, we strive to keep ahead of the curve, and the use of Thaumatin is no exception.
A little more about Thaumatin …
- Naturally higher sweetness (2,000 times sweeter than sugar!) so we can use much less in our products
- Natural high-protein sweetener
- All natural, fruit based and contains amino acids
- Zero glycaemic index
- Not harmful to teeth
- Suitable for diabetics
- GMO free
- Halal & Kosher
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Flavour enhancer
- Very low calorie
Lee, Charlie and the Neat team spent a lot of time refining our proteins, which meant drinking a lot of shakes. The end goal was to develop an even better product for you, so we really hope you like the new blend!
- Blast From The Past Workout Playlist
- 3 Protein Packed Unicorn Recipes
- A Lesson in Coffee With Ozone
- Get to Know Our Ambassadors: Nicole Harrison
- 5 Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Workout Motivation for New Mums
- Our 5 Favourite Healthy Ingredients That Aren't Just For Eating!
- Neat Sponsors Nuts Over The Atlantic
- Neat at Balance Festival
- The Best Walks in the City