We’ve changed for the better!
At Neat Nutrition we are constantly striving to improve our products to bring you the best tasting, most natural products with minimal ingredients. As part of this ongoing commitment, we are delighted to share that we are now using Thaumatin (pronounced thom-a-tin) in all our products.
Thaumatin is a naturally occurring protein found in the Katemfe fruit from West Africa, and is extracted naturally using just water.
We have replaced Stevia with Thaumatin because it is naturally much sweeter which means that we can use less of it. Something that fits perfectly with the Neat Nutrition mission to deliver great tasting products with minimal components and all natural ingredients.
Just like with your workouts, we strive to keep ahead of the curve, and the use of Thaumatin is no exception.
A little more about Thaumatin …
- Naturally higher sweetness (2,000 times sweeter than sugar!) so we can use much less in our products
- Natural high-protein sweetener
- All natural, fruit based and contains amino acids
- Zero glycaemic index
- Not harmful to teeth
- Suitable for diabetics
- GMO free
- Halal & Kosher
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Flavour enhancer
- Very low calorie
Lee, Charlie and the Neat team spent a lot of time refining our proteins, which meant drinking a lot of shakes. The end goal was to develop an even better product for you, so we really hope you like the new blend!
- Why A Cool Down Is So Important
- How to Take the Perfect Food Photograph
- 5 Recipes for Afternoon Tea Week
- Jane Plan's Tips For Creating The Ultimate Running Playlist
- Try a Sport: Swimming
- Can Stress Be Good For You?
- Our SportsAid Sponsored Athlete: Jacob Peters
- 5 Protein Pancake Recipes for Weekend Brunching
- The Death of the Diet
- Eminem Workout Playlist