What Makes Lean Protein Lean? #QoW
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
What Makes Lean Protein ‘Lean’?
Lean Protein starts life as Whey Protein, but we create a bespoke mix of the most effective natural ingredients to promote fat loss whilst maintaining lean muscle. We use Organic Matcha, L-Carnitine and CLA to give the protein a fat-busting boost. Here’s how each helps with the development of lean muscle:
Matcha: Matcha contains catechins, a group of antioxidants which are also known as fat burners (catechins are also said to help prevent cancer – bonus!). Numerous studies have shown that drinking green tea can increase thermogenesis - our body's rate of burning calories.
L-Carnitine: An amino acid that helps your body produce energy and break down fatty acids.
CLA: CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid - we know that sounds counter-productive, but studies suggest that it improves lean mass to body fat ratio by helping the body convert food more efficiently into energy.
- Blast From The Past Workout Playlist
- 3 Protein Packed Unicorn Recipes
- A Lesson in Coffee With Ozone
- Get to Know Our Ambassadors: Nicole Harrison
- 5 Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Workout Motivation for New Mums
- Our 5 Favourite Healthy Ingredients That Aren't Just For Eating!
- Neat Sponsors Nuts Over The Atlantic
- Neat at Balance Festival
- The Best Walks in the City