Food might be fuel, but we also believe it should be fun! Luckily, Halloween is the perfect excuse to express your creativity through some festive-themed treats! This graveyard breakfast bowl is deceivingly simple to make but will certainly impress your friends, family and Instagram followers!
Mix together the yogurt, chocolate protein, maple syrup (if adding) and cocoa powder until nice and smooth. Add a dash of your preferred milk if needed to mix this together.
To decorate your bowl, start by sprinkling on some cocoa powder and finely chopped chocolate. Add individual orange segments and top with mint leaves to create little pumpkins.
Finish by cutting a rice cake or rich tea biscuit in the shape of a gravestone and melt a little chocolate in the microwave to write RIP with a small knife. Get creative with it - don't be afraid to use some artistic licence!
- 1 cup yoghurt - greek or soy
- 1 sachet Neat Nutrition Plant Protein (Chocolate)
- 2 heaped tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp maple or your preferred sweetener
- A dash of milk (if needed to combine the mixture)
- A pinch of salt
- Toppings: cocoa, chopped chocolate, rice cakes or rich tea biscuits to create your gravestones & orange segments with mint leaves for pumpkins!
Nutritionals per serving not incl. toppings: Calories = 342; P = 53g, C = 32g, F = 4g)*
*All calorie and macro calculations are estimates and will vary depending on portion size and ingredients used