This is one of those great recipes that can serve many different needs; enjoy it as a sweet start to your day, a healthier dessert or even as a more filling post-workout snack! As a bonus, it's also completely dairy-free and packed with a wonderful balance of protein, carbs and fats too!
Mix together the coconut yoghurt and protein powder, adding the milk slowly as needed to reach a smooth but thick consistency. Then, add in the cocoa and maple syrup and stir well.
Slice a banana in half and place in a frying pan with a little oil on a high heat until slightly browned and gooey. Add this to two bowls alongside the coconut yoghurt mixture, and add a generous spoon of nut butter and a sprinkle of hazelnuts and oats to finish.
Hazelnut & Coconut Pudding Bowl (Serves 2)
- 300g coconut yoghurt (vanilla, choc salted caramel flavours all work!)
- 1 sachet Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp oat or almond milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Hazelnut or alt. nut butter
- Chopped hazelnuts, oats & banana to serve