Say hello to our favourite protein oats!
For those who are time-poor or struggle to get out of bed in the morning, overnight oats are the best way to start the day well in a hurry. They're tasty, satisfying and a balance of all the macro-nutrients you need post-workout or just to fuel a busy morning...
Simply stir together the coconut yoghurt, milk, oats, protein, chia, salt and vanilla in a jar until well combined. Gently stir through the raspberries before placing the jar in the fridge overnight (or for at least 4 hours).
In the morning, give your oats a quick stir and add a little more milk if you prefer a thinner texture. Add your toppings and dig in, or if you're in a rush just pop a lid on your jar and take them to work with you.
2 tbsp coconut yoghurt - we used Coconut Collaborative
- 1/2 sachet Neat Nutrition Plant Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds - we used The Chia Co
- 2/3 cup coconut, almond or oat milk - we used Lucy Bee
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 1 handful raspberries - we used frozen
- Toppings: we used extra raspberries, coconut yoghurt, coconut flakes and even a dollop of raspberry jam!