3 Healthy Dip Recipes
Even if the weather isn’t always on our side in England, summer is all about picnics in the park, family BBQ’s and summer garden parties! And what would a picnic or a party be without chips and dip?! We’re here to give your summer party snacks an upgrade with these three protein-packed dip recipes…
We make a lot of sweet treats with our proteins here at Neat HQ, but it's not just pancakes and protein balls that you can use your protein powder for! We teamed up with Hannah at This Is Good who whipped up an awesome protein hummus for us using our Naked Protein. Find the recipe, here.
What could be better than protein-packed guac?! This is the perfect treat for a summer BBQ, movie night or a snack at your desk. You don't need any equipment, just a knife and some fresh, tasty ingredients! Find the recipe, here.
Smokey Aubergine Dip
To give your next picnic in the park a healthy Neat twist, we've given this Middle Eastern style, smokey aubergine dip an extra boost of protein. It's perfect for dipping crisps or crudités, or smearing in a falafel wrap. Find the recipe, here.
- Neat Café: The New Food!
- Why You're Not Seeing Results in the Gym
- 3 Healthy Dip Recipes
- SweatLife: What to Expect!
- The Best Places in London to Watch the Wimbledon Finals this Weekend
- Why Getting Outside is So Good for Your Health
- 3 Wimbledon Themed Recipes
- The Importance of Taking a Rest Day
- Summer Streets
- 5 Chocolate Recipes for World Chocolate Day